P'n'G Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:05:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Links Staff List Login Register  

Just something quick I whipped up.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just something quick I whipped up.  (Read 5046 times)
Donnie
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2008, 08:39:20 pm »

(Part 3)

Sally was outside of the hospital in her car, waiting for Jennifer to get back. She was a twenty-two year old with blond hair and green eyes. Soon, the door opened and Jennifer slid in before she shut the door, “Thanks for taking me, Sally.”

“No problem,” said Sally, before she turned the car on. Once she drove out of the parking lot, she turned on the radio, “But, I wish you would go out with someone your own age.”

Jennifer fiddled with her locket hanging from her neck, “It‘s not like we are doing anything bad, and besides, Alex is a really nice guy.”

“This is Channel Seven, for six year we have been giving the news, but unfortunately we are going to be closed soon.”

“That‘s besides the point,” groaned Sally as she made a turn at a light, “If anything ever does happen between you two before you get older, I will report it.”

Jennifer began to get annoyed; when she and Alex first got together, Sally didn’t even care about their age, but a week ago she really started prying into their business.

“Over the past few weeks, a series of murders have been committed. No pattern has been detected so far, so the police have had trouble finding suspects.”

“Jenny, do you want to stay the night at my place?”

“Ok, I just need to call my parents.”

“A lack of evidence at the crime scenes has also frustrated any efforts to end the killing spree. We can only hope it ends soon…”

Alex twitched in the bed; his body was freezing cold. The scales of the shape scraped against his body, his heart began to chill. Soon, he felt a caress against his face and he felt it go down his throat. He began choking as the shape worked it’s way down, but once it was all in, he grew tired and slipped into unconscious…

Jennifer was sitting at a table in Sally’s kitchen, drinking a cup of tea. Sally was standing next to the sink, with a mug of alcohol in hand, “What are you in the mood for?”

“I ate before I went to the hospital,” said Jennifer, “But thanks for the tea!”

“Well, it‘s getting late anyway, you should go to bed.” Jennifer nodded, and she headed to the guest room. Sally downed her drink, and walked to her own room and laid in her bed. She opened a drawer next to her bed, and pulled out a white box. Holding it in her hand, she remembered back to four months ago.

“Why did you leave me, Alex?”
Report Spam   Logged
Donnie
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2008, 08:42:50 pm »

(Part 4)

On the subway, a young man with black hair and hazel eyes sat alone, waiting for the stop on Baptist Street. Due to the recent string of murders, the subway would have been completely empty if he wasn’t on it. He was wearing a simple outfit, consisting of a shirt, pair of khakis, and a dark coat. The lights on the car began to blink, and soon enough the only light was centered around him. He looked over to the section door, and saw a four figures in the blackness. Thinking he was the only one on, he was surprised.

“Scared mister?” said the smallest one, “It‘s not safe to be by yourself with a killer on the loose.”

“I can manage on my own,” said the man, after he took a moment to compose himself.

One of the figures looked at the watch on his wrist with a smile, “We can protect you, if you hand that over to us.”

“Not a chance in hell,” growled the man as he pulled his Colt Python, which was when a cold blade sunk into his throat. He dropped to the ground, blood bubbling out of his neck. The group of figures saw a cloaked person with the large knife in his hand, with a grimace on his face.

“Your flesh will do nicely to feed my puppeteer,” murmured the new arrival, and that was when the last light went out…

At day break, Sally and Jennifer were in the kitchen, eating some eggs and pancakes that Sally had just made. The radio was on, telling the sad tale. Jennifer was wearing a loose white shirt and red shorts, while Sally had a robe on.

“What would you like to do today, Jenny?” asked Sally after she took a bite of the hot pancakes.

“Well,” said Jennifer, “I was thinking about visiting Alex again. I feel awful that he is going through this.”

The anger flowed in Sally’s blood, but now was not the time for it, “Alright. But it will have to be later.”

“This just in; on the Chrysalis subway last night, five more people have been brutally murdered. The victims names have yet to be released.”

Jennifer felt her stomach knot up, “M-maybe we should just stay in today.”

“Oh come now,” groaned Sally, “You can‘t let some wacko on the streets stop you from enjoying yourself.”

Jennifer looked at her oddly, “What the **** is wrong with you?”
Report Spam   Logged
Donnie
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2008, 08:45:41 pm »

(Part 5)

Jennifer laid on the couch in the living room, waiting until Sally got back from her day job. She was on her side listening to the radio, since she couldn’t stand watching TV anymore.

“This just in; a sixth person was found on the subway. He has suffered three shots in the stomach, but has managed to hang on until he reached the hospital. The name has been with helded, because god forbid we can‘t afford another law suit.”

She sighed, “Will this ever end?”

Bishop was cleaning the tables in his bar, since there was another meeting the other night, and they tended to be very messy. Soon, a young girl walked through the front door, wearing a simple blue waitress outfit, and she carried a white box under her arm.

He turned to face her, “Nice to see you again Roya; how’s Max?”

She giggled, “He still hasn‘t gotten back from the Mainland. But, he should be here by the time the Tower is completed.”

“That‘s good to know,” said Bishop, with a grumbling tone in his voice, “What‘s in the box?” Roya walked forward and gave it to him, and when he opened it up he saw a cube-like object wrapped in a black cloth. He placed it on the table, and as he uncovered it, Bishop saw a gleaming silver ball. He snorted, “What the hell is this for?”

“I brought it for the meeting,” Roya said as she looked at the filth stained table, “It should help clean up the messes easier from the meetings.”

He simply smiled, “Good… Because the next one will be tonight…”

At the hospital, a man dress in a green trench coat was placed in his own room; his stomach had three separate gun blast in it. He was unconscious at the moment, and the medical staff let out a collective sigh of relief. They left him alone on his bed, and as they left, his left eye creaked open. He saw the blue sky outside the window, and cackled a light cackle as he waited for the sun to set…
Report Spam   Logged
Tom
The Artist
Administrator
Arch Mage

Pie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2008, 12:07:31 pm »

These stories of yours reflect your personality Donnie Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pancakes taste like well seasoned DVD cases.
Lyz
F*ck Tard
Arch Mage

I talk too much.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2008, 02:39:33 pm »

I like the way your style is descriptive without waffling into random idyllic nothingness...
Report Spam   Logged

ATTENTION ALL ROCKERS

92% of teenagers moved on to rap if you are part of the last 8% copy this and put it on in your signature. 

REMEMBER:
R=Retards
A=Attempting
P=Poetry

can't spell crap without rap
Donnie
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2008, 02:58:28 pm »

These stories of yours reflect your personality Donnie Tongue

You mean how I have none at all? I totally agree with you!
Report Spam   Logged
Tom
The Artist
Administrator
Arch Mage

Pie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2008, 03:09:58 pm »

No, how I don't understand what's going on. Smiley

In a good way though.
Report Spam   Logged

DonnieV2
Begginer Mage

Behold the Power of Love- AND DESPAIR!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2008, 11:12:57 pm »

(I‘ve Forgotten You Part 1)

In Classroom 108 of Assur Middle School, the Teacher met a young student in the principal office, glaring at him on the other side of the desk. The Teacher was looking through a few reports, and said with disgust, “William Crawford, I am seriously disappointed with your marks lately; why haven’t you been reading in your English Room?”

Will sighed, tired of being asked that question, “Because the Room Master keeps buying airport novels instead of quality literature.”

“Now now” said the Teacher, holding back the desire to throttle him, “What makes you think that?”

“Serpent in the Mirror is not good writing, damn it- it was obviously written by a ****!”

The Teacher’s pupils widen, “You little bastard! How do you think this disre... spect is going to affect your future? I’ll tell you; you’ll be dead!”

Twelve years later…

Will snapped at of his dream, and exhaled in relief when he realized he wasn’t in his old school. But looking out in front of him, he saw the plane he was piloting about to cross into a beach.

“****! Not again!”

Elsewhere...

Mr. Knight was at his new therapist’s office, lying on a leather chair. He explained his plight to a bearded man, who every so often puffed from a cigar. After some time, the therapist asked him, “Tell me, Thomas, have you ever been on any hallucinogenic…s?”

“Technically,” wavered Mr. Knight, “But why do you need to know that Mr. Therapist?”

“Please, call me Dr. Simon,” requested… yeah, “Not everyone is named after their profession.”

“But I was named ‘Knight’ because I am a knight!” whined Thomas, losing his fragile grip on his sanity.

Simon scribbled a few noted on his paper, “Of course. Now… You said you had a quick relation… ship with your first therapist?”

“Yeah,” answered Mr. Knight sheepishly, “It never became serious, though.”

Simon scribbled away, “Interesting, interest…ing. But, tell me Thomas; don’t you realize that it is unprofessional for this kind of close connection with… a patient?”

Giggling, he responded, “Yeah… what?”

“Well, if you say she is already… dead, I don’t need to have her reported. But,” Simon’s eyes focused, “ How do you feel about your mother?”
Report Spam   Logged

Snake? What's going out there? SNAAAAAAAAAKE!
Tom
The Artist
Administrator
Arch Mage

Pie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2008, 09:32:42 am »

O.O
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
MySMF - Create your own Forum